1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to ACO Media Limited, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
9. The exclusions of liability set out in these terms and conditions apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Competititon terms & conditions
1. Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. Employees of ACO Media Limited, their agents or their families, or anyone connected in any way to each competition are not eligible to enter.
4. The winner will be chosen after the closing date specified on the competition pages and will be notified as soon as possible after that date.
5. All dates and destinations are subject to availability and may exclude departures over certain periods including Christmas, New Year, Easter and Bank Holidays.
6. ACO Media Limited accepts no liability for any aspect of the prize to the fullest extent permitted by UK law.
7. Prizes do NOT include flights, travel expenses to and from the hotel and/or airport or other destination, departure tax or travel insurance unless otherwise stated. Winners must make their own way safely and responsibly to and from the venue. Winners must provide their own travel, health or other insurances where necessary or advisable to do so.
8. Subject to ACO Media Limited’s right as set out above, the prize is as specified and there is no cash alternative to prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
9. Whilst every effort is made to ensure prizes are consistent with those offered, we reserve the right to change prizes in the event of unforeseen circumstances. If any prize winner cannot take a prize for any reason, including by reason of inconvenient dates, ill health, inability to travel etc, then ACO Media Limited may seek an alternative prize winner who is able to receive the prize in the manner offered and shall be under no obligation to change the prize or offer any alternative.
10. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact a winner. Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted, the prize isn’t claimed within 21 days from the first date of contact or is unable comply with these terms and conditions, ACO Media Limited reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
11. ACO Media Limited will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind, or lost or unavailable network connections that may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the competition.
12. ACO Media Limited reserves the right to take action (including any legal action it considers appropriate) against any person in breach of any term or condition of any competition.
13. ACO Media Limited’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. ACO Media Limited may change the terms and conditions (including these terms and conditions) that apply to any competition at its discretion. Any such changes may be posted on this website or otherwise notified to entrants. It is the responsibility of entrants to check thoroughly the terms and conditions that apply to each competition.
15. If, at any point, between the winner being announced and the prize being claimed or booked, any of the companies providing elements of the prize should cease to continue business, ACO Media Ltd has the right to withdraw the prize without offering any alternative. 12. The winner must complete all booking formalities directly with the competition sponsor.
16. ACO Media Ltd has no responsibility for and is not liable for the acts or defaults of the competition sponsor.
17. Entry into the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
ACO Media Limited is registered in England. Registered number: 07731519. Registered office: 35a Hazlemere Road, Penn, Buckinghamshire HP10 8AD.